Beeck Renosil Coarse is a coarse-grained primer and intermediate coating for application with the Beeck Exterior coating system. It is a ready to use product, that should be applied as a thorough slurrying coat using a Mineral Paint Brush. For best results, tint the Beeck Renosil Coarse to the same colour as your topcoat of Beeck Renosil Fine.
The Renosil Coarse is also suitable for correcting minor defects or hairline cracks. For more severe cracking or defects apply a suitable render.
Suitable surfaces include:
- Synthetic Resin Plasters
- Firm Old Emulsions
Not Suitable for:
- New brick or Mineral Surfaces (see the Beeckosil System)
- Wood-based materials (MDF, OSB),
- Plastics as well
- Non-firm Coatings
- Plasto-elastic coatings.
Beeckosil Fine is available in more than 300 absolutely non-fading mineral colour tones as produced in the BEECK colour range. The range is separated into Colour Groups 1-4.
Additionally, we are also able to tint this product to match your exact specification from any other colour chart or sample. Simply select ‘Tinted to your colour’ from the drop down list and enter the reference code for the colour you want.
The UV resistance of mineral paints means that the colours do not fade and there shouldn’t be a discernible difference between buildings painted in the same colour at different times.
If you are unsure about your colour options or choice, we also have plenty of ideas to set the ball rolling in our colour section where we have added a number of widely used colour ranges. Or, alternatively, to discuss your options please call us on: 01179 511537
Apply two coats of the Beeck Renosil coarse to your intended surface using a mineral paint brush, and applied in a slurry coat to level the surface and bridge hairline cracks or minor defects.
If needed, thin with a maximum 10% Beeck Fixative.
- The substrate must be clean, dry, firm and stable and must be free from efflorescent and separating substances.
- Gently clean pressure-sensitive surfaces.
- Prepare algae infested façades with BEECK Fungicide according to the factory specifications.
- Use plaster to repair cracked substrates.
- Carefully make good chipped surfaces and misses with the same type of material and the same texture.
- If necessary reinforce with fabric. Pre-coat areas with individual hairline cracks and structural defects with BEECK Renosil Coarse over whole surface.
- Use BEECK Quartz Filler in case of greater defects.
- Always try out on a test area before applying to entire substrate.